Date(s) - 20 Jul 2017
8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
New Caldonia Atrium
Goal: Provide direction and encourage involvement in the Association.
- Focusing on new membership
- Plan to double membership
- New business packet
- Finalize membership packet: list tangible benefits
- Establish referral program
- Current Membership
- Membership spotlights in e-newsletter
- Membership structure
- Consider higher level (+ additional benefits)
- Membership subcommittee: Dave, Craig, Becci, Jennelle, Dean, Farra, Bill, Vida
- Continue to monitor budget
- Have Board Treasurer attend quarterly to report budget status.
- Maximize the Main Street® Tax Incentive Program
- Mentoring board members
- Overseeing human resources
- Research and implement a branding plan
– Academy with guest speakers from other Main Street cities.
– Focus on improving event quality and income
- Bringing sponsorship menu onto monthly board meeting agendas (under ORG Report)
- Conduct door-by-door meet and greet (Vida) and get member feedback.
- Collaboration: Convene and meet with committee chairs (how often to be determined)
Co-Chair: Chad Carpenter, Washington Center
Co-Chair: Jennie Foglia-Jones, Port of Olympia