Date(s) - 3 Aug 2017
8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
New Caldonia Atrium
Goal: To strengthen the district’s existing economic base while finding ways to expand its economy and introduce compatible new uses.
Encourage communication and cooperation between the variety of economic stakeholders with interests in downtown
- Connect businesses to local resources and technical assistance.
- Market a positive image of downtown
- Communicate with downtown business on economic development issues
- Strengthen existing business and assist with recruiting new ones
- Identify new market opportunities for the traditional commercial district
- Identify initiatives that stimulate investment in properties
- Find new uses for traditional downtown buildings/spaces
- Continue offering a monthly Downtown Academy
- Small refreshment budget
- Speaker gift/honorarium
Chair: Kyle Weise, Economic Development Council