Date(s) - 10 May 2017
8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
New Caldonia Atrium
Goal: Encourage visual improvements through good design and preservation of historic features.
- Market a positive image of downtown
- Fix the Heritage Corridor Project “Olympia History Spots”
– Do window clings instead of spots that include QR code.
- Volunteers in Painting “VIP” program
- Continue work with city on alley projects
- City collaboration
- Better communication
- Recruit City’s Downtown Liaison on committee
- Promote ODA’s involvement
Chair: Erica Cooper, Orca Construction